Hawaii

Jared and I got to spend a week in Hawaii with my parents and two youngest siblings (that both happen to be leaving on missions in the next couple of months.  We left our kids home.  My parents had planned this trip well over a year ago.  All of my siblings (7!) and their families were invited.  Little by little, everyone backed out for one reason or another.  Luke is at a rough age to take anywhere.  Don't get my wrong, anyone who knows me knows that I am in love with my little toddler.  However, he can be tricky crazy around water, he's a beast when he doesn't get his 3+ hour daily nap, and extended airplane trips are exhausting with him.  In the end, we decided to leave them all home.  I was a stress case trying to organize and plan a week that was also super busy for my kids.  By the time we drove off, I was ready to relax and enjoy my vacation knowing I had done everything I could to plan for the kids.  I always shed a few tears the first day that I leave them.  But, it was so great to be able to spend an entire vacation with my sweetheart.


First stop:  Find a restaurant on the beach!




Does it work?  

I got Jared a Gopro for Christmas.  We had a lot of fun this trip taking pictures and video with it.



 "Day Camp"





 We took a Na'pali Coast tour by boat.




 Kayak/Hike to "Secret Falls" that happened to be full of tourists. 












Nerts.

 Zipline.

 Island Food!!



Comments

Popular Posts