Weekend in San Fran

We finally were able to work out a long weekend to San Francisco (something I've been wanting to do for as long as we've lived here).

We did the Zoo on Friday and biked the Golden Gate Bridge on Saturday.

Road Tripping it with these crazies.  Why does Jake have his shirt off?  


SF Zoo.  Beautiful day.  Cool zoo.

We traveled with our friends, the Stevens.  So fun!




I think I really need a hanging chair like this.



I love that they all wanted to ride in the zoo stroller together.


The plan of me pulling the tag-a-long and Jared pulling the bike trailer didn't pan out because of the crazy wind.  Pulling those 2 boys didn't end up being as difficult as I thought and they had a nice nap over the Golden Gate.


Have you ever tried traveling with a 1 year old?  
Tip #1
1.  Stay in a place that has at least 2 rooms.  Hotel rooms are hard for this little mister.  The first night he insisted (meaning he screamed bloody murder) that he sleep with us in a Queen while kicking me all night.  Night #2 & #3 were much better. 


Rhett met up with us on the other side for lunch and a ferry ride back to the city.  Luke thought jumping ship might be fun.  He did acrobatics in my arms or played "you can't catch me" most of the way back.


Checking out the view.
Sunday we checked out the country side where we stayed. 





Comments

  1. I bet you felt so strong pulling that trailer through the wind. I would've felt like awesome. Your family is gorgeous and I always love to see your siblings on here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and one more comment, it's in answer to your question about Jake's shirt. Because he is a 5-yr-old boy, mine doesn't keep his on either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! You guys are so fun. I agree about 5 year-old boys and shirts :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts