A Week of Sunshine

Our family came home last night from a week of sunshine and relaxation.  It was fun.  It was relaxing.  It was yummy.



We (I) tried to soak up as much sun as possible.  The first couple of nights we stayed at a resort with plenty of pools and a slide to keep the kids occupied.  Luke took after his siblings and loved the water.



Since we were meeting some friends and their 2 kids, we decided to rent a house for that portion of the trip.  We took advantage of the time after the kids were in bed to play games and hang-out.  We even got a babysitter for one of the nights.




Friends.  I managed to get a couple of pictures with friends.  Wish I would have taken more.  We had dinner with friends, I had a girls night, play dates, short visits, etc.  I got to meet about 10 new babies that have been born since I left.  Friends are good for the soul -- it was so fun to laugh and reconnect with my Phoenix friends.


 My kids got to see their old friends too.  So fun for them.





The Haslems were the family that we met up with.  We met them while Jared was in medical school and Josh was in dental school.  We had such a great time together and so did our kids.  











Sunday morning we went to Sacrament meeting before catching our flights home.  The Easter Bunny found us and left little gift bags for the kids in the car that they opened on the way to church.



Marley got this mood ring


Jake got this slinky.  

I got my sunshine fix which was so heavenly and now I'm happy to be home.

Comments

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun trip. Also, we have the same elephant shirt. #twinners

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you couldn't have packed one more fun thing in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you came home!! I was worried there for a minute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts