Sunriver and Mt Bachelor

When we decided to sign up to come to a cold weather place, I told Jared I needed to learn to play in the cold!  Let's be honest, I don't like the cold.  I was afraid of Winter.

Jared studied 2 things in college; Biology and Snowboarding (ok and maybe girls!) haha.  He LOVES it.  His recruiter gave him a snowboard when he signed on with his job and he hadn't had a chance to use it.  We planned a trip with 2 other families and their kids.  Babysitters and ski lesson were in the plans for the kids and we even planned a date night out to dinner in there.

Thursday Jake was sick (throwing-up) and Friday Marley and I were sick so we left a little later than planned but it turned out to be such  fun weekend.  Marley discovered a love for skiing - something that is so fun to watch as a parent.



 Jake did great!  I think he'll pick it up faster in another year, but it was great that he could be learning something new while we were on the slopes.

 Testing out their new goggles on our way to Sunriver.

 Bekah and Kristi getting their gear on.

All set!

Skiing at Mt. Bachelor is a great way to play in the snow and cold.

Comments

  1. How fun for your family! I am glad you are getting to enjoy it. I have a one and only negative experience at skiing. Glad yours was all positive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts