Dancing Diva

 Marley had been wanting to take dance lessons for a long time.  I thought it was probably just a phase but when she never changed her mind, I decided to start looking for a studio. I found a cute little studio and her friend, Mia, also signed up.

 The class.  It was a tap/ballet class.  However, the number the teacher chose for the recital was tap. 

 The recital theme was tv shows.  Marley's class danced to "Fraggle Rock".  

We took several shots after the dress rehersal, trying to get all the girls to smile at the same time.  I think Marley was the only one that posed the entire time.


 One of the most exciting things about Marley's recital was that grandma came to town to watch her.  Grandma & grandpa paid for a lot of the dance classes so grandma wanted to come watch.  We spent a fun few days with her.


 Daddy even made it to the dance recital!  
 Auntie Miki called as we were leaving for the recital and said that she was in town, so we were able to bring her along as well.
 So excited to get on stage.


 The only family pic.  I need to remember to put my camera on automatic when others are taking photos. :)



After the recital I asked Marley what she loved most about dance.  Her reply was that she LOVED being on stage.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts