Lake Powell: Part 2


This year my dad got a new boat.  It was awesome.  Too bad I was too pregnant to really appreciate it.  I did wake surf one time (I thought someone took a picture of that, but I guess not) and tubed with my mom (super slow).






The boat has a video camera mounted to the tower.  So, of course, that only encouraged my husband to show off his moves.  He ended up spraining his ankle the day before we went home.



 On the wake surf.  Marley actually did the wake surf with Jared this trip.  I know someone took a picture of that, but it obviously wasn't me.  She loved it.

 Headed out for some nice morning water.






 Jake didn't seem to love the boat while we were at the lake, but hasn't stopped talking about "grandpa's boat" since we've gotten home.  He practices his wake boarding skills in the pool on a pool skate board.  Jared's started teaching him to do back flips in the water. I'm hoping he's too scared to try anything crazy for a very long time. 










Comments

  1. So FUN!! It definitely makes me want to take a trip to Lake Powell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts