New Tricks

After a few crashes on her bike, Marley's training wheels were bent and unsupportive.  It was time to teach her to ride without.  

Jake refused to be left out and insisted that we take his off as well.





Jake actually picked up on it quite quickly and soon was zipping around alone.

 I was so glad that we had extra hands around so I could just be the camera person.  Nausea and jogging don't mix well.  My mom had the idea of starting her off on her smaller bike until she got of the hang of it.  It was perfect.


 Now she can ride her big bike like a pro.

 After learning to ride his bike that first night, Jake got a little timid and wanted someone to always be holding onto him.  So, we put his training wheels back on.  He doesn't like it, but I think he's probably a little young still.

My parents were awesome cheerleaders/coaches.  They were only here for the weekend, but we loved having them here.

Comments

  1. What?!!! "Nausea and jogging don't mix well" did I miss something??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're planning on teaching Amaya when the snow melts. I am trying to decide if Dash needs a bike too. Seeing Jake on his makes me want one for Dash. Way to go, Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't believe Jake could ride without training wheels. What a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts