Art Board

I've seen images floating around the internet of some dang cute bulletin boards (is that what they're called?).

Here are a couple:

via 6th Street Design School

Isn't that cute?!  I love that it's cute and functional.

via Ohdeedoh

See the one on the bottom right corner?  I like the idea of using cute clips to clip the art on instead of pinning it.


The other day I went looking for some cute fabric.  I found way too many cute things and came home with a half dozen samples.  I had the frame and the samples sitting out in my bedroom when Jared walks in and asks what I was planning.  I tried to explain how I was planning on making it and that I wanted to hang it in Marley's room for her to create a revolving collage of her artwork.

His response, "can't you by cork boards at Target?".   haha

Mine is still in the works, but I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished project.

Comments

Popular Posts