Home Again

I have pictures on my camera that I can't seem to download onto our old pc.  Jared has the mac.

This week has been a blur of mixed emotions:


  • Miss the simpleness of the Alaska summer
  • Glad to be in my own home
  • Fun to see Phoenix friends
  • Miss my husband more than I expected
  • Overwhelmed - came home to a broken pool pump, my house won't cool below 80, my backyard is dead & brown, but the kicker was this afternoon my car wouldn't start.  Silly that it sent me into tears. 
  • Love that Jake and Marley have decided to share a room but sad to not have someone in a crib
  • Excited to see so many fresh fruits and veggies in the store
  • Forgot my blow dryer in Alaska - my hair looks awful when it air dries. Not sure if I can go 2 weeks without.
  • Loved ending the week with our traditional movie night with cookies and popcorn

Comments

  1. COME BACK! Alaska misses you. I'm sorry all those terrible "falls into the husband category" things happened. You'll make it. You'll love it. Here's to hoping a job in Alaska is in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, we missed you! Sorry you're having such a rocky start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, we need to plan a get together. Come to San Diego!!!! :) Love ya, Amberlynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad to have you back!! Sorry about your blow dryer (you can pop over anytime and borrow mine) :) and your pool pump and your car! It can only get better, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts