My Friends' Kids

Isn't it a double score when your kids are friends with your friends' kids?

I think so.  I hadn't seen Allison (one of my closest friends from High School) in a LOT of years - so many years we couldn't remember the last time we saw each other.

She lives in Fairbanks, so I got to see her a couple of weeks ago.  Sometimes I wish I could create a city with all of the great friends I've made through the years and put them all in one place. 

I think we spent about 5 hours at Kincaid park just talking and watching the kids play.  It was perfect. ;)

 Marley (4), Amaya (4) - Allison's daughter, Willem (3) 

Willem's mom is Sarah, whom I knew a little before I came and feel like I've known her for much longer.  We literally spend like 8 hours a day together - it's been so much fun.  I'm going to miss not having her right next door when we return.


 The only picture I got of Allison.  Why didn't we get a picture together??


 Normally I would never let Jake just run around shirtless.  However, it was actually such a warm day (70's is warm for Anchorage) and I had dressed all of us in long sleeves.  Jake was so miserable and finally took off his shirt.

Comments

  1. I just think we really thought we'd see eachother the next day. Oh well. we know we were both there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts