Happy Birthday in Alaska

 Happy 31st to me.  Jared got home in time to whip up the box cake I had purchased earlier that day. (He was on call and went back in soon after this picture was taken.)  My kids will not let a birthday go by without eating cake. :)  Thanks guys!

 Yummm.  Sarah made a yummy dinner and Willem (her son) made me a cute birthday card.

 The following day turned out to be a much better birthday celebration with my little fam than the first.
Jared took me to lunch and then we headed to Goose Lake.

 Jake was throwing a bit of a tantrum.

 Slide!

 Getting braver on things like this.

 Skipping rocks and getting wet.




 That night Jared took me out for dessert at The Sugar Spoon. yummy.  I'm thinking we need to go back at least once before we leave.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you got a 2 day birthday celebration, nothing better than that.
    I honestly feel physically cooler every time I look at your gorgeous pictures this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts