Bear Paws Festival in Eagle River

Just outside Anchorage, is Eagle River - a small town.  I love parades and festivals in small towns.



 Marley wouldn't wash her face for 2 days after getting this princess painted on her cheek.

 Hula.  I wish I had a video of her learning to do this. :)
 I met a group of ladies that live here while the kids were playing with play dough.  They were all from Utah, which was kind of funny, but they love living here and were telling me all the great things about it.  I think the gorgeous summer and the awesome schedule Jared has had up here has made me think of this being a possibility post residency.  Am I crazy?


Small town parades have lots of candy!  Isn't that what makes parades exciting? I kept trying to get the kids to run and gather it up, but they weren't really into it. 

Comments

Popular Posts