Cheney Lake Park

I am starting to remember a lot of things since we were here last 2 years ago.  However, I have never been good at directions.  I told Sarah about this great park with a lake and a playground.  After making a lot of U-turns and winding through a small neighborhood we ended up here.

At one point Marley even said, "I think we are very lost."




When I ran up the little hill, this is what I found.  So gorgeous!

 I asked a few kids that were running around the neighborhood where a playground was.  They told me to follow the trail.  Sure enough, this was the park I was trying to get to.  For some reason my GPS took me to the trailhead in the neighborhood instead of the parking lot near the playground.

 I have to say that it's so much more fun going on adventures with friends.  I am loving having Sarah and her kids here to hang-out with.


Comments

  1. That is very beautiful! friends are such sweet gifts.. I am so glad she is there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! How fun! And totally agree... having a friend with you makes you seem a little less crazy... especially with all the uturns!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts