Puppet Theater

One of the things that I enjoy about living in a big city is that there are so many things to do with kids.  Marley was on Spring Break this week.  We did a lot of fun things.  One of which was going to "Rumplestiltskin" at the Puppet Theater.  The building was beautiful and the play was the right length for kids - not too long. :)  Jake even sat through most of it.  




Afterwards, they set up a craft table for the kids to make their own paper bag puppet. Have I mentioned how much Jake loves glue?

Comments

  1. I love that picture of Jake with the glue, I instinctively want to reach through the screen and take it from him, because my boy that size would have it everywhere before I could blink. I do miss living in a large city. When we lived in Louisville I discovered I was a city girl all along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts