Happy Thoughts

Taking pictures, I've decided, is a good way for me to think happy thoughts and be positive.  There's always a lot to complain about no matter how good or tough life is.  I really hate when I fall into the negative thinking mode.  bleh.  Taking pictures, uploading them and looking at them again is a good way for me to remember the good & happy things in life.

Have I mentioned how much I love the weather in Phoenix?  Well, if not, I love it.  Today it was 75 and sunny. (smile)  We took a nice long walk down this beautiful dirt pathway lined by gorgeous homes and tall trees and then came back and played outside.  

I also love that my kids are playing together so well lately.  Having them close together is starting to pay off.  It is so much fun to watch them play together, get in trouble together, and giggle together.  I hope they always want to be buddies.




Comments

  1. Whenever you get tired of those sunny days, just come for a visit. We actually got above 0 today. I need to learn from you. I haven't been blogging much, probably because I haven't taken any pictures lately. Taking pictures makes me want to blog about them and that makes me happy to share them with the family and the few readers. I'm going to take more pictures. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts