Christmas Funnies

A new smart phone was on Jared's Christmas list this year.  Since we weren't up for an upgrade and I didn't want to pay $600 for a new phone, I decided to add a line. (Don't worry, he found it early and is currently using it.  I was pretty bummed about him finding out, but that's another story.)

My mom was shopping with me that day...

Me: "Well, I don't know what we'll do with the extra line but I think it's the best way to go."


Mom:  "Would you consider giving it to Marley just to call home with?  She might think that's kind of neat."


Me:  (laughing)  "Mom!  She's 3.  I'm sure she would think it's "kind of neat" but she's not getting a phone."


**********************************************************************************


Marley:  Looking at a picture of Santa in his sleigh.  "Look!  There's Santa."
Me:  "Yep.  Looks like he is going to visit all the boys and girls that have been good this year to bring them a present."
Marley:  "And you too mom.  If you're good, Santa will bring you a present."
Me:  "What do you think Santa is going to bring me?"
Marley:  "A big big big toy!"
Me:  "What kind of toy?"
Marley:  "A big big tree!"
Me:  "What do you think he will bring daddy?"
Marley:  "A little, little, tiny purse."

Comments

Popular Posts