18 Months



- Is IN LOVE with bear.  He squeals when he sees it and then tackles and hugs it.  He has to have it to sleep.

-LOVES dogs.  Our neighbor has 2 dogs and the minute he goes outside, it's his mission to run over to their house and try to see the dogs.

-He is a crazy climber.  He has NO fear and climbs everything.  One day he fell of the counter and the next morning tried it again.  His favorite is to climb on my table and throw the decorative stuff off...or rip it up...or eat it. arrrggghh.

-Total mama's boy.  I'm soaking it up because I know it won't last forever.  Besides, who wouldn't enjoy lots of loves and being looked at like I am the best thing that ever happened to him.

-Very skeptical of what I try to feed him unless it's one of his staples.  However, he will eat/try anything from Jared...or anything he finds on the floor.

-Has started to love to draw.  His table and chairs are proof.

-Loves music.  He dances and sings even when music isn't being played.

-Still doesn't talk much.  He tells me "Night-night" when I put him in bed.  Tells me "love you" when I tell him.  "Ouch" "Hot"

Comments

Popular Posts