Play

Looking forward to cooler weather outside.  For now, we're trying to keep ourselves entertained indoors.


"I want to take a picture!"


My climber






"Jake stole my chair" Jake is starting to understand his role as younger brother.  He's been testing the water with what he can get away with lately. :)

I recently made a wedding video for my brother's wedding.  2 of my favorite pictures that I included were of my mom and brother when he was young and she was a young mommy.  I don't think we have a lot of pictures of her and us playing and doing everyday stuff.  So, I am going to try to be included in more pictures -- not because I like them but I think they will be great memories for us in the future. 



Picture courtesy of Marley



Jake watching Marley clean up his mess.

Comments

  1. I love that you can actually fit under the table with your kids! Cute! ;) I feel like Amazon woman sitting at the kids table with my kids! I love the idea of taking more pictures of you playing with your kids. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts