Holes

This may not be appropriate to share, but it was absolutely hilarious.  By the way, I do have a bunch of pictures from Hawaii that I need to put on here, but my mom has most of the good ones that I want to get first.  It was such an amazing vacation. I wish I was still there. :)

Yesterday Marley and I were in my bathroom putting on our swimming suits.  Marley quickly dressed and was standing there waiting for me.  I strip down and start putting on my suit.

Marley:  "Mommy, you have big holes."
Me:  Following her eyes, I realized she wasn't talking about holes. :)
Marley:  "I don't have big holes...but I want some.  When I'm bigger like you maybe I will have big holes."

Hilarious.

Comments

  1. Ah, don't worry about it. Your blog is private, and you definitely need to write things like that down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I'm glad you shared this comment, it was hilarious & sounds like something Marley would say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts