My Boys


Lucky me.  I don't think I could ask for a better husband or father for my children.  Jared knows me better than anyone else -- including myself at times. :)  He works so hard for us and never complains about not having time to himself.  70-90 hours a week he is in the hospital.  The remainder of his time is spent building things (he built shelves in Marley's room last week) or doing maintenance around the house.  And somehow he finds a way to spend quality time with me and the kids.

One of my favorite parts of the day is when Jared gets home.  Marley and Jake see him pull up and run out of the house and fast as they can.  Jake has recently started squealing as he's running after Jared.  It's so dang cute.  Another favorite is after the kids are tucked in bed and I get my own Jared time.  I don't get that everyday because he's either working all night or studying, so I love the days that I get some quality time with my man.

Jared's birthday was on Father's Day this year.  I hope he felt loved that day because he deserves it!  

Comments

  1. If CJ were skinnier, he'd look like Jake. Or if Jake were fat, he'd look like CJ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures and new header.

    Jared does seem like an amazing husband but he has a wife that is equally, if not more, amazing. Not sure how you do it however, you are an inspiration to all Mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We feel very blessed to have Jared in our family! We love him dearly and feel that he is perfect in every way! We love you Jared!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts