The kiddos



I've been in the picture taking mode lately.  



My happy girl.  Her latest thing is baby dolls.  She has named them now.  There is always an "Alex", but the other dolls have different names almost everyday.  I often go in to her room and find her dolls tucked in her bed.



Here's a shot of Jake's black eye today.  Jake is such a tender hearted little guy.  He gives me the most tender loves.  If he's sad or has missed me or sometimes for no reason at all he will snuggle up to me and put his head on my shoulder.  I love getting him up from his nap or in the morning.  He squeals when I walk in and then snuggles up, tucks his arms into me, and puts his head on my shoulder.  The other evening we were pool side waiting for Jared and Marley to get done swimming.  I was holding Jake swaddled up in a beach towel.  He snuggled in and pressed his cheek against mine.  He stayed there for about 10 minutes while we watched the others swim.  It's no secret that he melts my heart.

Comments

  1. When I announced I was having a boy, a friend told me that "having baby boys gives you a chance to fall in love again". I totally get what she means by that now, it sounds like you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi - you've got some really great candid shots of your kids here! (BTW, I still think YOUR house would be great for a house tour if I ever get that Apt. Therapy freelance gig...still waiting to hear)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts