Siblings

Comments

  1. my eyes well up every day when i see nolan and ava do the same.... i totally know what you're saying. you feel so corny when you say it... but it's so true!! and it'll only get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not corny at all, I love seeing the love my boys have for Londyn and for the love she has for them. When Kobe comes home from school, it is when Londyn is sleeping. He gets so mad at me, why does she have to sleep when I get home. When she does wake up and Kobe will get her out of her crib, I hear her giggle with delight. Then she wont let go of him, he will have to hold her for a good ten minutes. I hope and pray that this love will continue.
    I hope life is well, your kids are darling! Is Jake walking? Londyn just started to crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as you didn't know the kind of love you feel when you have a child of your own, you didn't know the kind of love you feel when you see two or more of your children loving each other. I love discovering all the loves I didn't know existed or what they felt like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts