2nd Child

My in-laws came to visit this week. While they were here we watched Marley's first home video with footage of her birth and her first 6 months of life. We documented everything.

My mom is a 2nd child. She has often commented on the lack of baby pictures of her. I think she has felt bad at times because of this.

So, although I don't think Jake (because he's a boy) will care or even notice if we have loads of photos of Marley and only dozens of photos of him, I am going to make an effort to do better at recording all of his firsts.

He has gotten very efficient at moving around. I often find him under the table or stuck somewhere a distance away from where I put him down. Two days ago I left him in his bedroom, ran to the kitchen to get something, and came back to find him sitting up, playing with a toy. I had no idea he could sit-up!

Today he cut his first tooth! Thank goodness his wakings last night at 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 3:00, & 3:45 can now be explained.

Comments

  1. ooooh, that waking up in the night business made me crazy. I always felt like I could keep up with my kids if I could just get some sleep at night.
    btw - I was watching Jake during RS today. He can really move! He is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I always tell me kids that they don't have fewer pictures than Rachel, they have just the right amount. The problem was that we accidentally took TOO MANY pictures of Rachel, but just enough of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts