Picture Princess Contest

My friend sent me this to tell me about a baby model contest.  Don't we all think our kids are cute?!   I think it is a parent thing.  Well I finally decided to just post a few pics for it after having at least 3 people come up to me at church today and tell me about different modeling agencies that they knew of that I should take Marley to.  She definitely knows how to "work it" with people especially when she knows they think she's cute.  

Anyway, check it out and post pics of your cute little girls. 

Wouldn't Marley look so cute in this?!  They seriously have the cutest little dresses for girls.







Comments

  1. When my little GIRL arrives, I would love to send in pictures of her. It feels so good to say her! I bet you feel that way with this baby, saying him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley is much more than cute! She is gorgeous I'm telling ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Love that dress! I like Ray best in the flowery Hawaiin look so I try to find dresses like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally enter Marley!! She is SO cute and yes that dress would look adorable on her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no doubt about it . . . she's a cute one! She could totally be a baby model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is adorable! I love it too. I think grey is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite color, especially when it is paired with a vibrant color like that yellow.

    And yes, Marley could definitely win a few contests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha thats funny that you heard about this:) My sister in law and her twin sister are friends with the owner of Shabby Baby! They have some super cute stuff! Good luck...Marley definitely has an advantage...she is seriously GORGEOUS and photogenic! I've always thought she could definitely be a baby model!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those dresses!!! My old roommate at Ricks is one of the women who makes them :)! In fact that is her little girl modeling the Canary Dress..."Addi" Marley is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts