Candlelight Capers

Jared & I looking around at all the items at the silent auction.  We actually won a few things this year.


All of the resident's dates for the evening.  Bekah and I were crouching down in front. :)

The wives of the 2nd year General Surgery Residents.  They are a fun group of ladies.  We get together every other month or so for lunch or dinner.

Most people didn't say anything about my baby bump right away.  They checked with other sources before congratulating us :)  I guess this was a sign that the dress was relatively flattering for my growing tummy.

 Believe it or not, Jared & I didn't take any pictures.  We were in a hurry to get out the door that night and didn't take any before we left.  These are some other people took.

Comments

  1. Oh you look beautiful and exquisite in that gown. Jared had a hot date! p.s. I wouldn't suspect a thing if I didn't know you were expecting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is a total HIT... i love it! Way to go on finding something really flattering and pretty and that covers the belly!! Which is really SMALL by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts