No Pack-Rats Here

Growing up, my younger brothers were constantly accusing me of throwing away their stuff.  I admit, I dislike clutter.  It drives me crazy.  So, I figured if some piece of paper had been sitting out on the counter for multiple days, it was unimportant. :)  Yes, sometimes I throw things out that I wish I would have kept.  Most of the time, however,  it feels great to do some good de-cluttering.

Apparently, my daughter has picked up my "throwing away" behavior.  I caught her putting a dish cloth in the trash the other day.  I actually had to dig it out.  Last night I opened the cupboard to get a dish towel and it was empty.  I had just finished ALL the laundry - Marley must have thrown away all the dish towels!  

Future messy brothers be ware - leave it out, and Marley may throw it out!!

Comments

  1. Can we borrow Marley for a while over here? Well, we probably need to keep our dishcloths, but there's plenty more that ought to be thrown out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaya is doing the same thing right now. i think they just think that is where something goes if they are done using it. I have had to fish out shoes, remote controls, and books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thrown away so many of those kinds of "left out little pieces of paper." I am lucky to still be married :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious. I'm the same way! Ray use to do that too these girls must take after their mothers! I caught her throwing away actual good items, ya know, like stuffed animals! To this day we still can't find Tyson's favorite stuffed cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious. gotta love that phase! maybe if you gave her her own trash can and told her to throw things away in it, you would know where everything was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hate that phase. I got a new phone because I thought I'd lost my blackberry but later I found it Halle's garbage along with all the barbies! She looks like such a cutie, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hydes, I am always getting accused for throwing stuff of Dereks away. He calls me the thrower awayer! Well if ya wanted it put it away, were I can't see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts