Wolfgang

Some of you have asked about the "Wolfgang Poll".

First of all I am not pregnant and we are not getting a dog.

Jared and I often toss around name ideas. The other day Jared came home excited that he had thought of a "great name for a boy". Wolfgang was that name. My first reaction was "are you serious?" and my second reaction was probably "for a nickname or a real name?". He thought it would be really cool to have a boy named Wolfgang and call him Wolf for short.
"So tough." "He would be hard-core."

Thus the poll. I want to see what my friends think. So, if you haven't already, please cast your vote!

Maybe I should just hope for a girl next :)

Comments

  1. I automatically follow Wolfgang with Puck. And that's a cool name no one else has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that Valerie Bertinelli's son is named that?. Good Luck to you, you wouldn't believe the names Shad comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do remember when Todd wanted to name Jamis Dutch? What are these men thinking? Then again, I guess really anything goes now days...right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the poll! If you both agree you like the name, then that's all that matters right!?? At least it is a tough name for a boy and not a sissy sounding name. Plus, with a name like that he probablly will be famous. Maybe an olympic snowboarder or something?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts