New Dress

Isn't she adorable?

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Well hello, hello. You must be at your computer right now. That was a fast response. Her dress is soooo cute! I love it. So did Marley get bangs? Or is that new baby hair growing in? What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, I decided I need some major updating to my blog/scrapbook :) No bangs yet just baby hair. :) Are you still in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress has Marley written all over it! Where did you get it? She looks darling and now I know how tiny she really is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi - I got Ruby that same dress
    (only in pink) last year at Wal-Mart in Hawaii!! Where did you find your's? Marley looks gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents brought her dress back from Hawaii. That's so funny, Julie, that Ruby has the same one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts