Easter Weekend



Marley Makai and I joined my family in Vegas for sun and relaxation. It was great laying by the pool and visiting with my family. I don't see them enough. Marley was thoroughly entertained and entertaining.
Photobucket





Marley mimics nearly everything we do. My sibblings got a kick out of that. They would bow to her and say hello. She would bow back and everyone would laugh and laugh.






Photobucket
Marley is relaxing in her new easter outfit from my parents.







No gambling or even a trip down to the strip for this Vegas trip. It was a wholesome family outing. My cousins were also there and we hung-out with them a little as well.




I got home Saturday afternoon and then Carrie, Joel, and their 2 cute kiddos Tyson and Reagan joined us for a BBQ. Carrie and I met in our college years or so we think!! We found each other through the blogging world and became friends when we thought we recognized each other but couldn't figure out through whom or where. We just figure if we really never met, that's ok because we're friends now.

Comments

  1. Heidi, I cant believe how big Marley is getting!! She is at such a fun age! I'll bet you really look forward to spending time with the family, nothing makes you want to be with your family more than having kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really shouldn't post my ugly mug on your cute blog! You guys are an awesome and adorable family! I wish we had lived closer here in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Heid you're right. Marley does resemble your mom! She is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts