Happy Birthday Beth!


So Chad is going to be totally embarrassed that I posted this, but if you know my mom and I we are always interested in all my brothers' dating lives. Plus, all my friends from Cedar love Chad-Bones and will be interested in this post.
Chad's new girlfriend, Beth, is totally cute. Being from Georgia, she totally has an accent which I hope she knows will be mimicked by my siblings as soon as they warm up to her...I think it's cute. She has a January birthday (sorry I don't remember the date) so she and Marley shared a birthday party up at my grandma's. Thank you for having us grandma! We had a great time.

Smiling while we all sang "Happy Birthday"

Blowing out the candles...there definitely are NOT 26 candles on that cake!

Beth, Chad, and Dad

Comments

  1. Beth is a beautiful girl...It was good to see Chad so happy with someone...I guess I haven't ever really seen Chad unhappy, but he seemed particularly happy with Beth! Good luck bones! I hope he reads this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful girl! Good catch Chad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth is one lucky girl! Chad-bones as of what I know about him does not have any faults. Hope things all work out with him and Beth. So is really cute!

    Heidi your Hair looks good! I wish I could have come to cc at the same time! Hope you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts