Grammy, Grandpa, and Wally's house

What do you do the day before a big road trip? I don't know what I was thinking, but the day before Marley left to drive up to Utah we:

1. Vacuumed & shampooed the carpets in 3 rooms. When I say WE I only mean that I hold Marley in one arm while I vacuum and shampoo with the other. She thought it was so relaxing that she actually fell asleep while I was shampooing the carpets. Here I was getting a major bicep work-out and she was sleeping away.

2. Clean the bathrooms

3. Do 4 loads of laundry

4. Change all the sheets

5. Make a video for young womens (it's not complete though)

6. Pack a suitcase for me and basically everything in Marley's room for her.

7. Oh...and I even cooked dinner!


Let's just say that it wasn't the best way to gear up for what the following day would bring.

THANKFULLY my sister-in-law, Miki, drove me to Las Vegas and then hopped a flight back to Tucson. I sat in the backseat and entertained the whole way. Marley was so tired of the car by that time that she cried the whole way from Vegas to Cedar City (3 hours).


It was ALL WORTH IT (although I don't want to do it again anytime soon) when we walked in and Marley ran around like a crazy woman until midnight playing with Wally (the dog), my parents, and my sibblings. She is a very loved little girl.


Marley loves Wally. However, I don't think that feelings are mutual. Wally hides and Marley seeks. She usually just barks at him but today she even said his name!

My bro, Rhett, getting a kick out of Marley's antics. She loves an audience and has been taking advantage of how captivated her audience is with her.



"Hi Wally"




"Hmm...what should I do next?"



Comments

  1. Totally know how you feel...Carson has never been on the charts since he turned one :)! My husband is short and Carson is Jeff's twin so.. not so worried either. Mothers always know best anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's too cute, I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts