Our Cutie Pie

Since Gma Shipp can't see Marley as much as she would like to (which would be everyday if she had her way) she loves to shop for Marley. Cute Christmas dress!

Why don't I look this cute when I'm sick? Actually, it's not so cute when I'm clean it (her "sick") off myself, her, my floors, and doing laundry all day long. But, she does have her happy times during the day--it helps me survive! 

She's such a mama's girl when she doesn't feel good. Today, after many tears, I finally gave in and played for choir with her on my lap.  We had a few additional notes played, but I couldn't bear to hear her scream uncontrollably in the hallway with the young women--bless their hearts.

"Mama, I'm not playing with the tree, I'm just feeling it."


Comments

  1. Cute Christmas dress, Marley! Good thing for Grandmas who love to spoil and keep our kids looking as cute as ever in the adorable clothes they buy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not believe how adorable Marley looked in church today. I nudged Dave and pointed her out across the chapel. I didn't realize she wasn't feeling well. Sorry, that makes for a stinky day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little cutie bug...does that black and red dress fit her??? Gosh, I love little girl dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can comment now!! I love her cute lil Christmas dress. Aren't grandmas the best?! My mom said she is sending Val a Christmas dress too. Grandma keeps her well dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks really cute in her Christmas dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason I haven't been able to comment on your page, but now I can. Marley is so darling in that dress. That is the one hard thing with having boys is not being able to dress them up in cute girly dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She just gets cuter and cuter. She looks like she got quite a bit of spunk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her Christmas dress! How fun. Baby's 1st Christmas. Enjoy, they grow up way too fast, it's already Jack's 3rd. Have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize she wasn't feeling well that day either. She looked beautiful and the piano playing was great. I was amazed at how good she was on your lap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts