Camelback Mountain


We decided to hike Camelback Mountain yesterday. I was so excited to spend some time with my honey...I don't get enough of that and sometimes I don't handle it very well!

We didn't quite make it to the top. It got REALLY dark. We had headlamps but thought it was a bit pointless to be hiking and not be able to see any of the scenery. Marley was just along for the ride--as long as there is something for her to suck on she's happy.

After the hike we stopped in 7-11 for a much needed Slurpee and I saw the
Mint 3 Musketeers. Remembering Jen's blog posting, I had try and they were delicious!

Comments

  1. What cute pictures! I'm bummed, of all the years I lived there, I never did hike Camelback Mtn. I only hiked the Superstition Mtns.-absolutely beautiful at sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that I could share the yummies of the 3 mint musketeers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do wish I lived in a town with a 7-11...I crave slurpees but have to settle for an icee instead. I see you got a back pack for Marley doll! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hydes! So I helped Jane set up a blog today. I thought you might want it. It's: themccallisterfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see one of your hiking posts, I think, "we need to do that, it looks so fun." Still haven't...we need gear :) Those hiking packs look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize they had 7-11's any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize they had 7-11's any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I live in t-town, and we have a 7-11. So I to have tried the 3 mint musketeers.....way yummie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts