We're Here!


(In front of a restraunt that Jared used to work at)

Between changing a flat tire just before leaving our house and almost getting bumped from our flight because of some sort of weight restriction, we JUST made it on the flight to get here. We met some pretty fun people on the flight over and ended up going to dinner with them when we got in to Honolulu.

I did pretty good leaving Marley...When we got to the airport I told Jared that I thought I had forgotten something. I finally realized that the "missing piece" was my baby girl. I had a short cry in the airport and shed some tears on the flight over but I know that she is being adored back home. In fact, she probably won't even miss me with all the attention she's getting from my mom, sister, and brother.


(Renee, Chell, Todd, Ivan)

Comments

  1. That seems so much like Jared to me, to just meet some random people on a flight and end up going to dinner with them...funny. I'm really SO jealous of you two. Todd and I need a childless trip SO badly!!! Enjoy each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As hard as it can be, it is so good for you two to travel without kids occassionally. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you finally made it to Hawaii! Is this the make-up trip for graduation? Heidi, I'm so proud of you. I still can't even leave Val with a babysitter. I've done it once, other than family. I was telling Judd we need to start doing that (leaving Val with a sitter) so we can actually go on real dates. Can't wait to see the fun pics from your trip!
    Love ya,
    Amberlynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your time, I'm sure Marley will with gram!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts