My Little Tinker Bell

Gma and Auntie Tara already called today requesting pictures of Tinker Bell. I am not great at getting good shots of her when I am a lone photographer. I need an assistant to distract her. These are the best I could do.
Trying to fly away. Notice her Halloween sticker. We went to Borders today and paraded around the bookstore with the other kids. The sticker was her prize at the end. If you know Marley you know why I was nervous about this and was happy when they gave her a large sticker.
Have I mentioned the trick Marley learned while we were in Hawaii? This is a poor representation, but she is now walking. I wouldn't say that she's an expert but she can easily take 5-6 steps between furniture or people and does great. She usually gets too excited and falls when we're watching though.

Comments

  1. So cute!!! My Kaitlyn was tinkerbell for her first Halloween -- brought fun memories back of her toddling around. She looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always, always SO darling!!! I think Tinkerbell is next on the list for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love how they ALWAYS learn those fun new tricks when mom and dad are away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, she is already taking a few steps. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Tinkerbell! And Marley, that is a wonderful new trick, you're going to have so much fun making even more messes than you did before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her costume! I just can't believe that Marley is walking now! I'm very impressed! I'm sad that she did it when you were gone though. Talk about Murphy's law!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so adorable in her tinkerbell costume! Hope Hawaii was great for you and Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi, you are the QUEEN of blogging! Everytime I look at your blog, you have new things up. AND you blog on vacation. I love it! You always have great stories and darling pictures. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the costume! Little girls have such fun cute costumes. Im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi, you have such a beautiful little girl. It is great to have these blogs to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts