Kauai: Kipu Falls





We headed down to Kipu Falls one day and had a GREAT time!










Here Jared is jumping off the waterfall. It's about 30 feet.











Oh, here's Jared just in front of our hotel on Kauai. It was a beautiful resort...wish I had taken more pictures there.











We had to hike through this tall grass to get to the falls.









Swinging on the rope swing. It's kinda hard to see Jared with all the trees, but he's there.

We had so much fun there!

I participated as well, but was only caught on video. (Our video camera got left in Hawaii. We're hoping it makes itself back to us soon.)

Comments

  1. Heidi,
    Thanks for all your comments! It sounds like you guys are back. I'm sure Marley-Girl was soo happy to see you! It looks like your trip was a blast! You two are such an cute couple!!
    Love ya,
    Amberlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. You guys sound like you'd be great tour guides. I will keep this in mind for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my thoughts were the same as Carmen and Alan...maybe we'll have to plan a trip to Hawaii with the Ogao's! I'm so glad you had a great time! How did Marley do??? I'll bet you were SO happy to mug on her when you got home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually we had a really great guide book...no kidding. We knew a few things we wanted to do beforehand, but Jared studied that book on our flight over and we came up with the remainder of our trip that way. :)

    The last day was hard...I just wanted to give my Marley-girl kisses and I was afraid she would think that I had abandoned her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love that Na Pali Coast hike! It looks like the weather there was perfect for hiking too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jared, you have a really adventuresome spirit about you, don't you. Things like that make me nervous, especially now that I am getting OLD. You just take care in those things, my dear friend Heidi quite likes you, from what I hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts