Thank you for the dress Gma & Gpa!

Being the only grandchild, Marley gets totally spoiled by her grandparents. She looked so cute in her new pink dress on Sunday.

I find it hilarious on Sundays watching Marley try to crawl around in a dress. She usually ends up doing a stink-bug move.



Look at that tongue! I wish I could capture one of her with it all the way out. She licks any and everything (even the carpet!) It's no wonder that she ended up with the runs the other day. I've decided that you just can't control what they put in their mouth at this stage.


(click on the picture to enlarge it and see her teeth!)

Comments

  1. She is so dang cute. Ethan puts everything in his mouth too. It drives me crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,

    There is one picture where Marleys face looks a lot like your moms (minus the skin color ;) )! Am I seeing things, or do you see it too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, I love how you're always exploring with the blog! How did you respond to me via e-mail with the blog question-I could tell it was featured by the blog? I have soo much to learn from you; I'm blog handicapped! :) I love reading all your posts! You are quite the writer. Very entertaining! I love the beautiful family photo! Marley is getting so big; she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy she is, I think pink looks really good on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh pretty girl... isn't it fun to play dress up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marley, you look beautiful in your new dress from Grandma (I know it says it's from Grandma and Grandpa, but these things usually are more the work of Grandma!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little baby doll you have there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts