Our Paths Cross Again...



So Sarah and I met when we were 14 years old at EFY in Provo, Utah. We were total pen-pals and everything for a little while. Freshman year at Rick's College, I was moving into my apartment at Royal Crest and I see Sarah moving in next door. It was pretty funny and such a coincidence. After that year we lost touch again. When we found out Jared had matched at the program in Phoenix, I got a call from another one of my college friends saying that Sarah was also in Phoenix. Her husband is in medical school....our paths cross again. So funny! It's fun to meet up with old friends in a new place. Last weekend we got together with our husbands and kids. Jack is 2 and Marley thinks that he's the coolest thing ever. She follows him around and tries to immitate him.

Comments

  1. Isn't life crazy? We were obviously meant to be friends!! That was so fun the other night, thanks again for having us over. The food was delicious and we really enjoyed getting to know Jared. What a great guy! I still feel bad about Jack using Marley as a stool.....is she okay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun and don't feel bad about Jack....she's resiliant! :) For the most part they did really well playing together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts