Kory's in Armenia!


Kory arrived in Armenia on September 16th! Here's a picture of him with his mission president and mission president's wife.

In his first e-mail he said: "The people here are a lot more poor than in America. I knew it would be somewhat like that, but it's crazy. There are some really poor looking places. Our apartment is decent. We can only get water for 2 hours out of the day, so I have to brush my teeth and wash my face with water I put in bottles."

Just in case you are like me and had no idea where Armenia was, here's a map!

Comments

  1. Hey looks pretty nervous in the picture... I really can't believe that the little boy that just yesterday was making magic potions in the back yard is now a big missionary!! Hard for me to believe! I'm sure he'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, crazy... I can't believe he's that old! He is your boy twin, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's by Georgia ;)J/K. Thanks for the map, it is helpful. That is great that your brother is on a mission. Alan and I wish the best for him. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts