Bath Time



Marley-Girl loves her bath time - especially the sucking on all of the bath toys and trying to understand the difference between liquids and solids. Notice her grabbing at the water as I pour it into the tub.



Some of the things I don't like her to do in the tub: drink her own bath water (heaven knows how many times she's peed in there), splash like a crazy woman (getting me all wet) and stand up in the tub so that she can bang on the side (she really doesn't need another goose egg!).

Comments

  1. She is ADORABLE!!! Aren't girls fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No standing in the tub, Marley, it's very dangerous! Your far too cute to be covered with bumps and bruises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh little baby doll!!! I love little baby nakey nakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! Sorry I forgot to call you for that Wild West Days, it probably would have been a pretty far drive for you anyways. But we've all been talking about going to a pumpkin patch or the zoo soon, so I'll for sure call you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rub a dub dub marleys in the tub! I love when they can sit up in the tub, it makes bath time so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts