So Many Things to Love in Utah






Right now we're visiting my family in Utah. Marley is in heaven. She loves my youngest brother, Brock (11).

Next to me, I think Brock has been the most favored recipient of Marley's much sought after kisses.











Marley also loves my one and only sister, Tara (12). We took her to the Canyon Park in Cedar City and let her play in the creek. (In Cedar we call it a crick. I know, it totally sounds hick-ish.)


Marley is definitely the main attraction at the Shipp house right now!





Marley-girl loves her Gma!

She knows that she gets anything she wants at Gma's house. We have already gone shopping to add to Marley's wardrobe.

Gma and Marley playing at the Canyon Park.


Marley is obsessed with Wally, the dog. She squeals just to be near him.

Comments

  1. I love your fam! Enjoy the time with them, it goes by way to fast. You better eat at the pizza factory while your there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two are having fun and getting spoiled, exactly the reasons to go home! Marley is so stinkin' cute. You can tell that she is interacting more and more with the world around her. She's so smart, you can tell just by looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so Marley, to love the dog. Amaya just had her first interaction with a dog yesterday and she was terrified of it. I hope Amaya finds a little more spunk inside hersself and a little less whine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts