Anniversary Celebration


We had a great anniversary.

Auntie Miki came up from Tucson to play with Marley. Marley showed her all her favorite toys and books (aloha is how we say hello...)and even played her Marley's famous primary songs. Let's just say it was endless entertainment with these two.

Thank you Miki!!



Not knowing what time Jared would get off work, we didn't really make plans for dinner but it turned out perfect. We went to a restraunt called

Taneko Tavern in Scottsdale. It was delicious and totally romantic. The waiter brought out a smooth, black hot rock for us to sear our own yellow-tail tuna. Next we had soft-shell crab sushi rolls. yummy. Finally we had the Wild Alaskan Halibut (wood roasted, miso-sake marinade, roasted vegetables). All I can say is wow. (I obviously love food. Most of you probably don't care what we ate.) Jared was on call the next day, so we called it an early night. But not without first stopping by Cheesecake Factory for my favorite Godiva Cheesecake.




(Yes, another dating picture.)

Comments

  1. Hey, Hyde-a-lynn and Jared... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! So glad you had a wonderful time. Todd and I are coming up on the big 10 year... WOW time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Todd is actually Sus. To lazy to create my own google account right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ALL about the food! Thanks for sharing on my account. I'm glad ya'll had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Sounds like you had a wonderful night with your hubby. I question the food you ate, but then I'm the girl how doesn't eat steak, fish of any kind. But the cheesecake yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi! I saw you added me on your sidebar which is cool! Hey, I did find out there's a mom in Biltmore who is a stay at home mom with 3 little ones and her husband is doing his residency right now. Their last name is Mangum, I'll get more details. Also, Whitney Layton left a message here looking for your phone number, so maybe you can add more people to that arizona spot on your sidebar soon! :) We still want to have you guys for dinner in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts