Utah - Summer Games



We went to Utah to visit family. I believe this is the first picture posted of Jared since his burns. His facial hair is covering the few burns he has on his neck and face. Sorry--I don't think there will be any show and tell pictures with this injury.



My siblings were playing in the Utah Summer Games so we watched lots of soccer. Tanner, Tara, and Brock are all quite the athletes. Tara's team took the gold for the 3rd year in a row! She was totally the star -- playing both forward and goalie. Jared, Marley and I were happy to be in milder climate for a few days where we could enjoy the outdoors.



(Pictured right) Kory, Tanner, my mom, & Jared are watching Brock's soccer game. My mom was especially thrilled to be able to hold Marley and Marley LOVED the attention.



Can I still refer to them as my "little brother and sister"?

Comments

  1. Okay, I'm sorry. I have been feeling guilty for saying I wanted to see how bad the burns are. I'm sorry Jared. I am glad you can get your shirt on now and things aren't more serious than they are. You keep yourself safe, cause my friend and her baby need you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Tanner and Tara would outgrow you someday, it was obvious. But in my mind they are still the 7 and 4 year old that we knew in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your mom was in heaven, with Marley there! I'm glad Jared was able to come, hopefully he is feeling a lot better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts