Utah/Lake Powell 2014

 I braved the 15 hours on the road alone with these cuties.  No sleeping happened and Luke's diet consisted of suckers.

 I love to get my hair done when I go home. This time, Marley got hers done as well.



 The day of Tara's farewell.  We got a sibling picture - youngest to oldest minus 1.  Height is no longer an indicator of age.

 Lake Powell.  Seriously, one of my favorite places. 

 I was worried about Luke's naps and sleeping.  He is grumpy when he's tired.  He had no trouble finding places to sleep.



 Marley really is super cute with Luke.  He adores her.







 Luke's favorite thing was going off the houseboat slide.  He wanted to do it over and over again, giggle and laugh, and then ask to do it again.










Comments

  1. You are super mom for doing that drive alone! I love how much you love Lake Powell. Your siblings are an awesome group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts