May Days

 Breakfast.  Lately Luke thinks he's big enough to sit with the big kids.  He insists on feeding himself (and usually makes a big mess) and is so happy to be included with his siblings.  I love these little people.

I know I'm biased, but this girl keeps getting prettier.  She wants me to lay in bed with her every night to chat.  I don't always do it, but love our little talks when I do.  She is a sweetheart and loves to give. For mother's day she decorated the dining room and hid gifts in my room. 

 Some of the primary kids that sang for Mother's Day. 

I had such a great mother's day.  Saturday afternoon I went to lunch and pedicures with a friend while Jared took care of the kiddos (which they were very happy about.)  Sunday morning Jared woke up early to fix breakfast and set out gifts.  After church he made shrimp scampi (I was impressed), I opened gifts and we relaxed and played outside.  Such a great day.

 Chickens.  We got five.  Jake named 3 (all named Jakob) and Marley named 2 (Katie and Jews).



 I have some very happy kids and some stinky, chirpy chicks living in my house.  I kinda like them too but am looking forward to moving them outdoors.

 Everything is starting to turn green, which makes me very happy. 

 Jake's birthday.  They love his little car.

 Birthday lunch at McDonald's.

 Saturday chores in full swing.  I've tried to be better about this lately.  After breakfast, they find their list that's usually written on the white board or a paper that they can erase or cross off as they go.  The chores included usually involve cleaning, organizing, and vacuuming their room, cleaning their bathroom sink and mirror, taking out the trash, and cleaning/organizing the entryway.  

 Birthday cake and ice cream

 Birthday party rock climbing.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts