Memorial Day Weekend

I braved the 7 hour (without stops) road trip to Cedar with the 3 kiddos alone.  The reasons for our trip made it all worth it.  #1  Tara's high school graduation.  She was just 4 years old when I left home for college.  #2 My mom's birthday  #3 Memorial Day.  But mostly, I MISS being close to family and this was a great excuse for more to see lots of family that would be gathered together fro the holiday and graduation.

 Cousins

 Mom's bday dinner at Pizza Factory.

 A trip to the lake.  My kids L.O.V.E boating and I couldn't be happier about that.

 Uncle Brock







 Jake caught his first fish.  When we got home, grandpa asked him why he didn't bring it home so that we could eat it.  Jake's eyes got big, "Grandpa, we don't eat those fish, only goldfish (the crackers)!!"



Comments

  1. Great pictures! I especially love all pictures on the boat. Man, we are going to miss you guys. I still haven't told Jack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to catch up on you. I love when you post about your family in Cedar. I love to see how everyone is doing these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts