Jake's 1st Day of Preschool


After a week of taking Marley to school, it was finally Jake's turn to start.  Can you see how excited he was?  We were in a bit of a rush, so I got a picture once he was strapped in the car.  Yes, he picked out his own clothes.  Ball shorts are his absolute favorite right now.

He looks too small to be going to school!!  I had a lot of mixed thoughts this morning as I was taking them to school.  They were so happy to be going to school together.




It took me a couple of months to decide whether or not I was going to keep him there.  I seriously miss him during the day and was thinking it may be easier to not be driving around so much.  But, he loves it and once the baby comes I think it will be better for him to go play and learn with friends while I try to adjust to life again. 

Comments

Popular Posts