I Heart Cedar City

I just got back from spending a week in Cedar City.  I love that place - full of my friends and family.  Not to mention, it was gorgeous.  

One of the highlights was watching my sister play goalie at a playoff game.  I don't get to see my siblings do "their thing" as often as I wish I could, so it was fun.

I always leave wishing we lived closer.  Jake asked to go back to "Brock's house" the entire way home. 

With residency winding down, my mom is getting hopeful we'll come closer. Just for the record, we have NO IDEA where we are going or where we want to go yet.  However, my mom drove me around several neighborhoods that she thought would be perfect for us in Cedar City.  haha. 




 There she is kicking the ball.  She puts some power into those kicks. :)

 Jake, Tan, and Jax.  
I'm thinking that Jake needs Jaxon's haircut to help hide the haircut he gave himself a couple of weeks ago.
After the win.  Score:  4-1

Comments

  1. I always love getting to see you. It was extra extra fun to see Marley and Lex actually become friends this trip. It's been a long time coming.;) I have high hopes of your return to the promised land. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts