Cruisin' the Neighborhood

 These 2 chase each other up and down the street. They both need helmets.  It's at the top of my shopping list.


 He is way too fast on that thing.  It freaks me out.

Jake, you are a serious dare-devil - constantly testing your limits.  I love to watch you ride your scooter. You take time in the beginning to make sure your feet and hands are placed and balanced.  Once you're confidant, you take off as fast as you can.  At times you are bit too cocky and let go with one hand to wave at me.

You like to swing in Neil's tree swing.  After I strap you in, you tell me "up high mommy" and then giggle as you go higher and higher.

Inside the house, you climb on counters and couches and other furniture to retrieve what you want or just to see if you can.  You climb up small tables, the couch, and your crib and then jump off - sometimes ending in a forward roll.

Yesterday I watched you do a back bend off the couch and then flip your legs over.  I think you're trying to teach yourself how to do a back flip and that really scares me.

You love to dance and like to incorporate your rolls and jumps into your dance parties with Marley.


Comments

Popular Posts