Finding Space

This morning I woke up smack dab in between two cuties.  It's becoming such a regular thing that I no longer remember them coming into bed with me.  They quietly climb up and I quickly make room and instinctively make a pillow barricade for Jake's side -- he's fallen off way too many times and my bed is high.  I've always been the "no kids in our bed" type, but Alaska changed that for all of us I think.  Jake was trying to figure out not sleeping in a crib and Marley didn't want to be left out.  Since returning, the bed has been big and empty so I haven't protested too much.  We need a king sized bed.  Add Jared to the mix tomorrow night and I'm probably going to be pushed off to the floor.  That, or curl up at the foot of the bed like the family cat!

Comments

Popular Posts